7.2.09

(closure)

I wish I was your favorite. 
I wish you thought I was the reason you're in the world. 
I wish my smile was your favorite kind of smile. 
I wish the way I dressed was your favorite kind of style. 
I wish you couldn't figure me out but you always wanted to know what I was about. 
I wish you'd hold my hand when I was upset. 
I wish you'd never forget the look on my face when we first met. 
I wish that you needed me. 
I wish that you knew when I said two sugars I actually meant three. 
I wish that without me your heart would break. 
I wish that without me you couldn't eat. 
I wish I was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep. 

Pour nous. Pour hier soir. Pour hier tard. Dans le sous-sol. 

Et c'était la dernière fois que j'en parlais.
Du moins ici

2 comments:

marie-ln said...

t'écrira plus jamais ? :(

mariephilippej said...

ah j't'aime toi.
non je ferme un sujet. Pour en ouvrir un autre.
Ca fait quelques textes qui parlent de la meme situation. Y'est temps d'avancer.
Dans combien de temps je sais pas, parce que je croule sous les travaux! ;)
xx