31.10.08

If I liked rejection, I'd audition.


I've run out of complicated theories so now I'm taking back my words. I'm preparing for the breakdown... Your t-shirt lost its smell of you and the bathroom's still a mess... November came down hard this year and I saw you falling free but I was ready to finally come clean.. Observe me in my circus show on a thin line as I take the rope and lose my grip... I'm a self-destructive little girl. I gotta pick myself up and not blame the world. I screwed up. Gotta deal with it. I know you really love me, I just don't always love myself. All this time I had this hate and pain in me and you gave me a push. 
«Why did you suddenly start to speak english?» «Because it was already hard to face and to deal it so... We're putting ourselves out of it by losing our french.»
J'sais pas, c'est comme ça depuis un bout... Ça a commencé dans le souper le plus malaisant que l'histoire ait portée... assis entre sa flamme et sa blonde.. le pauvre gars a changé de langage pour sauver sa peau.
Y'a fini par se pendre. Les gens sont bilingues maintenant. 
Hum. 

No comments: