6.11.08

sentimentale égoïste, part one.

4 a.m and he calls me 'cause I'm still awake: «Can you help me unravel my latest mistake? I don't love him... the upcoming winter's not gonna be my season.»
Yes we walked through that door... So accusing their eyes like they have any right to criticize.. Hypocrites. You're all here for the very same reason. No one can find the rewind button boy... So cradle your head in your hands and breath.. 
«Just a day» he said down to the bottle in his fist...Here in town you can tell he's been down for a while but my god it's so beautiful when a boy smiles, wanna hold him, maybe I'll just write about it. 
There's a light at each end of this tunnel, you shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out...These mistakes you've made you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. 
If I get it all down on paper it's no longer inside of me, threatening the life it belongs to. 
I feel like I'm naked in front of a crowd 'cause these words are my diary screaming out loud and I know that you'll use them however you want to... No one can find the rewind button boy... So cradle your head in your hands. 


PS: ouais j'ai réécouté ça..et ouais ça m'a semblé plus clair. merci. la sentimentale égoïste que je suis a grandi aujourd'hui.

No comments: