24.10.08

i miss you, you know.

Another night in the city. I might be surrounded by a million people I still feel all alone ... I miss you, you know. I've been keeping all the letters I wrote to you, each one a line or 2: «i'm fine baby... how are you?». I would send them all but I know that it's just not enough.. my words were cold and flat and you deserve more than that. Another day and night in the city, i'm lucky I guess I know it but ... I want to go home. I've got to go home. 
I am too far from where you are. Let me come home. Here I feel like I live someone's else life, fake parties with stupid rules, people that can't understand my fears, i'm not allowed to have fears here by the way did I told you that? poor student by day, part of the high society by night, it's like I just stepped outside when everything was going right.
Another cold city day, I am still surrounded by a million people, feeling all alone. 
i miss home.
let me come home. 
i've got to go home. 

No comments: