21.10.08

Remember


Hey.. Remember the times we kissed in your car
Hey.. Remember that time we decided to spy on my neighbors 
Hey.. Remember that time when my favorite color was blue 
Hey.. Remember when we played for hours in the attic 
Hey.. Remember the time I made you believe there were treasures across our street
Hey.. Remember that time we talked and hugged for hours in my backyard 
Hey.. Remember when we hid to make out in the closet while two others were doing the same thing on the living room's floor 
That I'm sure you remember, it was the best night for the four of us
Hey.. Remember all the shooting stars the night of your 16th birthday 
Hey.. Remember the time we threw pop-corn all over the ladies room of the restaurant 
Hey.. Remember when we called each other 5 times when we had been separated for 5 minutes 
Hey.. Remember that time we danced around the pool to catch my neighbor's attention
Hey.. Remember that time we sat in the dark for hours playing Truth or Dare
Hey.. Remember all the letters we used to write
Hey.. Remember when sleepovers were a weekly thing 
Hey.. Remember that time we bought the same sweather 
Hey.. Remember when we met before every figure skating training
Hey.. Remember that time we had to dress up like brown rabbits
Hey.. Remember those times I went at your place just to sit in the living room and watch tv while talking about how we love each other
Hey.. Remember the time you gave me two trolls
Hey.. Remember the time you kissed me in front of the movie theater on a cold winter night
Hey....
I love you. 

No comments: